IBBC MEMBERS PROFILE
Cresent are Control of Work and Health and Safety specialists, with over 30 years’ experience working in hazardous industries around the world. Our passion is Making Work Safe.
Cresent enterprise WorkSafe® portfolio comprises of:
- Consultancy – working together to fully establish the goals and outcomes before devising a comprehensive action plan. Within this stage, we also audit your company and assess, recommend or develop processes and documentation.
- WorkSafe® Control of Work System – consisting of Hazard Identification and Risk Assessment (HIRA), Permit to Work (PTW) and isolations/Lock Out Tag Out (LOTO), the solution is available as both an electronic or paper-based system and can be applied to any asset in any location and focuses on Making Work Safe.
- Control of Work Academy – we are more than a training provider. We can provide tailor-made programmes in a variety of languages to suit the individual requirements of the client. Knowledge can be delivered using a variety of techniques: e-learning, classroom, one-on-one, coaching, train the trainer, practical or on the job and can be delivered online, onsite or in a classroom environment.
By combining our innovative products and services with our skills, knowledge and experience; we create unique solutions for our clients that help achieve a mutual objective: to make work safe.
Work in Iraq
Since 2012 we have been working with clients in Iraq, and are proud to have been helping make Iraq’s oil fields safer by:
- Programming the safety software, procedures and processes and being on site throughout the start of project – making sure it is successful on all the 27 Iraqi sites
- Producing 85 safety training packages (e-learning, classroom and practical) in Arabic, English and Mandarin languages and producing more than 30 multi-lingual safety processes and procedures
- Delivering training to more than 80,000 people in Iraq, and training 1000 Iraqis in Edinburgh, Scotland
- Coaching 100 Iraqi Safety Trainers to help them develop the skills required to deliver training packages to their co-workers, so everyone shows improvement in safety practices and behaviours
- Providing work clothing, posters, booklets, campaigns and other information for people at the Rumaila and the West Qurna Oil Fields
- Continuous communication and contact with clients to support them – building trust and confidence
For more information please visit www.cresent.co.uk