IBBC MEMBERS PROFILE
Consolidated Contractors Company
Consolidated Contractors Company (CCC) was founded in 1952, incorporated under the laws of Lebanon, with its managing office in Athens, Greece.
CCC is one of the largest engineering, procurement and construction companies in the Middle East, currently ranked by ENR magazine as 2nd in the region and 19th in the world. CCC currently employs over 110,000 personnel in 40 countries across 5 continents, building some of the most challenging and complex facilities.
Our Iraq operation
CCC’s operations in Iraq began in the 1960s. CCC has offices in Baghdad, Erbil and Basrah.
CCC management is fully committed to the people of the Republic of Iraq and the development and reconstruction of their country.
In Basrah, at the Rumaila field, CCC is establishing a Fabrication Yard, with 30,000 tons per year fabrication capacity, and accommodation for 2,000. CCC is very much aware of the need to develop and train Iraqi nationals. For this reason CCC is also establishing a training centre in Basrah aimed at developing the skills of Iraqi nationals in new skills and improving their employment prospects in the oil and gas industries.
- Drawing on its long and successful experience, CCC can provide a full range of projects services, from project development, through detailed engineering, procurement and construction, to start-up, operation and maintenance in the fields of:
- Buildings and civil engineering works
- Oil, gas, and water pipelines
- Oil, gas, and petrochemical plants and refineries
- Marine works and offshore installations
- Maintenance of mechanical installations and underwater structures
- Airports and infrastructure projects
- Environmental Projects
Our philosophy of long term sustainability in countries of operation is transmitted through the establishment of permanent offices and in-country area management who work together with local companies, government officials and clients.
For more information www.ccc.gr