IBBC EVENTS AND CONFERENCE
AUTUMN CONFERENCE 2017
IBBC Autumn Conference 2017: ‘Together We Build Iraq’
12 November 2017, The Address Dubai Marina, Dubai
The Iraq Britain Business Council (IBBC) is pleased to invite you to the IBBC Autumn Conference at The Address Hotel Dubai Marina, United Arab Emirates, on Sunday 12 November 2017. This years’ event follows IBBC’s successful inaugural conference of 2016 held in the UAE, a hub for global and regional companies that operate in the Middle East.
The theme of this year’s Autumn Conference is ‘Together We Build Iraq’ and will focus heavily on post-conflict rebuilding. It is a must-attend conference for people who work in Iraq and intending to work in Iraq.
Bringing together business leaders and key decision-makers from Iraq, UAE and the UK, the conference sessions will include:
Strengths and Weaknesses of the Economy in Iraq
Reconstruction and Infrastructure – The Built Environment
Oil & Gas
The IBBC Autumn Conference 2017 will be chaired by Vikas Handa, IBBC UAE Representative and will be led by the following confirmed speakers:
- Baroness Nicholson of Winterbourne, President of IBBC and Her Majesty’s Trade Envoy to Iraq, Azerbijan & Turkmenistan
- Dara Rasheed, Deputy Minister for Housing, Construction and Municipalities in Iraq, Government of Iraq
- Marwa Alnasaa, Resident Representative for Iraq, International Monetary Fund (IMF)
- Zaid Elyaseri, Iraq Country Manager, BP
- Peter Mohring, Managing Director – Aviation & Defence, Serco
- Zeeshan A. Sheikh, EMENA Infrastructure & Natural Resources, International Finance Corporation
- Mrs Suha AlKifaee, Managing Director, IMTB
- Rodrigo Rendon, Head of Business Development, KCA Deutag
- Ossama A. Kadhum, Managing Director, Ratba’a Contracting Co.
- Tarek Hamade, Environment & Infrastructure lead for the Middle East, Amec Foster Wheeler
A pre-conference reception and networking event will be held on Saturday 11 November at 18:00 at the Address Dubai Marina.
IBBC warmly thanks the International Islamic Bank, which has generously agreed to be the event’s Gold Sponsor, in addition to Silver sponsors Serco & Gulftainer. Completing the sponsorship line-up are Amec Foster Wheeler, which will serve as the Reception sponsor, and the Coffee Break Sponsor KCA Deutag.
Sponsorship opportunities are still available. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
Registration is now open. The registration fee for non-members is £700. IBBC members and members of partner organisations are entitled to special discounted rates. To request the discount codes or if you need assistance, please email the team at email@example.com or phone +44 (0) 20 7222 7100.
The IBBC team looks forward to seeing you in Dubai for the Autumn Conference.
COFFEE BREAK SPONSOR
Read more about our previous Autumn Conferences: